First Aid & Choking CBRF Training
Are you interested in working at a CBRF facility, beginning a career in healthcare or looking to expand your knowledge in long-term care?
This class discusses how to respond to an emergency situation and how to apply First Aid when needed. It is a hands-on learning session to promote best practices while faced with helping a person that is injured or choking.
After successfully taking this class, students will be CBRF certified in First Aid & Choking.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $15.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $85.00 per student
- 10-14 people – $80.00 per student
- 15+ people – $75.00 per student
- Location: 10521 W Layton Ave. Suite 201, Greenfield, WI 53228