Medication Administration CBRF Training
Are you interested in working at a CBRF facility, beginning a career in healthcare or looking to expand your knowledge in long-term care?
This class discusses the basic pharmacology of commonly used medication and how to safety administer it to others. It teaches beginners important medication information to understand and carry out the administration of medication to residents in community settings.
After successfully taking this class, students will be CBRF certified in Medication Administration.
- Two-Day Course
- Price: $145.00
- This includes the $15.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $135.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$130.00 per student
- 15 + people – $120.00 per student
Kris is part owner of Castle Home Care and has been a Registered Nurse for over six years. Additionally, Kris has been a state certified CBRF instructor since 2009. Kris has over twelve years of long term care experience.