Fire Safety CBRF Training
After completing this class you will be able to understand the nature of fire, recognize fire hazards, learn about early warning systems, understand the use of fire extinguishers, focus on evacuation needs of residents, follow the CBRF emergency and disaster plan, and respond well in an emergency. After successfully taking this class, students will be CBRF certified in Fire Safety.
After successfully taking this class, students will be CBRF certified in Fire Safety.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $15.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people -$85.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$80.00 per student
- 15+ people –$75.00 per student
- Location: 10521 W Layton Ave. Suite 201, Greenfield, WI 53228
Kris is part owner of Castle Home Care and has been a Registered Nurse for over six years. Additionally, Kris has been a state certified CBRF instructor since 2009. Kris has over twelve years of long term care experience.