Standard Precautions CBRF Training
Are you interested in working at a CBRF facility, beginning a career in healthcare or looking to expand your knowledge in long-term care?
This class identifies what diseases in the community can be spread from person to person and instructs how to prevent these diseases from being spread. It is an interactive class that teaches the best standards to prevent illness caused by communicable diseases.
After successfully taking this class, students will be CBRF certified in Standard Precautions.
- Price: $80.00
- This includes the $15.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $75.00 per student
- 10-14 people – $70.00 per student
- 15+ people – $65.00 per student
Kris is part owner of Castle Home Care and has been a Registered Nurse for over six years. Additionally, Kris has been a state certified CBRF instructor since 2009. Kris has over twelve years of long term care experience.