BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) HYBRID HEARTCODE (SKILL CHECK-OFF)
Blended Learning (online portion, followed by hands-on skills session) HeartCode BLS uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
- Manual: https://shopcpr.heart.org/bls-provider-manual or https://www.castlewi.com/product/bls-provider-manual/
- Online Content: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
** Must bring printed copy of certification of completion of online content to complete skills check-off
** Must have AHA BLS 2020 book version present for skills check. You can purchase the book through the AHA or the Castle Senior Living Training Academy. If purchased at the Castle Senior Living Training Academy the price is $18.50.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
- Recommended For: Any healthcare professional requiring BLS certification. (Pre-hospital and infacility providers)
- Delivery Method: In-Person Skill Check-off; Approximately 2 Hours
- Price: $50.00
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 Schedule:
- Please call (414)310-1115 or email email@example.com to schedule 2-hour in-person skill check-off. Must have online content section completed before in person check-off
- Optional Available Scheduling Times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday = After 4PM
- Thursday = 8AM – 3PM
- Friday = 8AM – 3PM
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.