BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) RENEWAL COURSE
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
** Must have AHA BLS 2020 book version present for class. You can purchase the book through the AHA or the Castle Senior Living Training Academy. If purchased at the Castle Senior Living Training Academy the price is $18.50.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
- Recommended For: Current certified BLS Providers, not expired. Any healthcare professional requiring BLS certification. (Pre-hospital and infacility providers)
- Delivery Method: In-Person; Approximately 3 Hours
- Price: $60.00
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 Schedule:
- Sunday, October 3 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 7 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 21 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, November 4 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, November 18 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, December 5 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 9 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, December 23 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.