DEMENTIA CARE BEHAVIOR TRAINING
Dealing with dementia requires a special kind of skill. By understanding it we can become more effective and compassionate caregivers. This training utilizes background knowledge information, simulation videos and small group skill-building activities to create a foundation for participants to lean on when experiencing interactions with dementia individuals. Dementia Care Behavior Training is not only for CBRF caregivers, but will be beneficial to anyone who is looking to gain more insight about their loved one with dementia.
- Price: $75.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- $5 off per student for same class registrations of 5-9 students
- $10 off per student for same class registration of 10-14 students
- $15 off per student for same class registration of 15 plus students**same class registration means, that all the students registered will be attending the same class on the same date.
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021-2022 Schedule:
- Friday, December 17 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 29 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, January 9 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, February 3 @ 9:00 am – 12:00pm
- Thursday, March 3 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, April 7 @ 9:00 am – 12:00pm
- Thursday, May 5 @ 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Refund Policy: View our policies here.