The Fire Safety training course covers a wide range of topics, all designed to provide the information and skills necessary to protect your residents and yourself in the event of a fire. Some of the main learning points are Understanding the nature of fire, recognizing fire hazards, learning about early warning systems, Understand the use of a fire extinguisher, Focus on the evacuation needs of residents, Follow the CBRF emergency and disaster plan, and respond well in an emergency.
- Price: $100.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- $5 off per student for same class registrations of 5-9 students
- $10 off per student for same class registration of 10-14 students
- $15 off per student for same class registration of 15 plus students
- Note: Same class registration means, that all the students registered will be attending the same class on the same date.
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2022 Schedule:
- Thursday, January 13 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, February 5 @ 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thursday, February 17 @ 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 17 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday, April 9 @ 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thursday, April 21 @ 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, May 19 @ 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Refund Policy: View our policies here.