This training course covers a wide range of topics, all designed to provide the information and skills necessary to protect your residents and yourself in the event of a fire. Some of the main learning points are Understanding the nature of fire, recognizing fire hazards, learning about early warning systems, Understand the use of a fire extinguisher, Focus on the evacuation needs of residents, Follow the CBRF emergency and disaster plan, and respond well in an emergency.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people -$85.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$80.00 per student
- 15+ people –$75.00 per student
- Location: 13050 W Cleveland Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151