The Fire Safety training course covers a wide range of topics, all designed to provide the information and skills necessary to protect your residents and yourself in the event of a fire. Some of the main learning points are Understanding the nature of fire, recognizing fire hazards, learning about early warning systems, Understand the use of a fire extinguisher, Focus on the evacuation needs of residents, Follow the CBRF emergency and disaster plan, and respond well in an emergency.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people -$85.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$80.00 per student
- 15+ people –$75.00 per student
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 Schedule:
- Thursday, September 16 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 28 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 3 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 21 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 17 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, December 5 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, December 15 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.