FIRST AID & CHOKING
After taking the CBRF First Aid and Choking course, you will know your role as an assisted living employee in an emergency. You will be able to provide basic first aid in emergencies until help arrives. You will understand how to and be able to alleviate choking. You will be able to identify different types of emergencies and what is the correct way to respond. Lastly, you will learn basic prevention methods to avoid emergency situations.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people -$85.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$80.00 per student
- 15+ people –$75.00 per student
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 Schedule:
- Tuesday, July 13 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, August 7 @ 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 24 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 21 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 2 @ 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 26 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 9 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, December 4 @ 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.