FIRST AID & CHOKING
After taking the CBRF First Aid and Choking course, you will know your role as an assisted living employee in an emergency. You will be able to provide basic first aid in emergencies until help arrives. You will understand how to and be able to alleviate choking. You will be able to identify different types of emergencies and what is the correct way to respond. Lastly, you will learn basic prevention methods to avoid emergency situations.
- Price: $115.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- $5 off per student for same class registrations of 5-9 students
- $10 off per student for same class registration of 10-14 students
- $15 off per student for same class registration of 15 plus students
- Note: Same class registration means, that all the students registered will be attending the same class on the same date.
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 – 2022 Schedule:
- Tuesday, December 21 @ 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, January 20 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, February 6 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Thursday, February 24 @ 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, March 10 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 10 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Thursday, April 28 @ 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, May 26 @ 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Refund Policy: View our policies here.