FIRST AID & CHOKING
After taking the CBRF First Aid and Choking course, you will know your role as an assisted living employee in an emergency. You will be able to provide basic first aid in emergencies until help arrives. You will understand how to and be able to alleviate choking. You will be able to identify different types of emergencies and what is the correct way to respond. Lastly, you will learn basic prevention methods to avoid emergency situations.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $85.00 per student
- 10-14 people – $80.00 per student
- 15+ people – $75.00 per student