This training course covers a wide range of topics, all designed to provide the information and skills necessary to properly administer medications to those in your care. Some examples of these topics include; Resident Rights, Facility Policies and Procedures, Delegated Procedures, Medication Management, Medical Terms and Abbreviations, Medication Packaging, Labeling, and Storage, Types of Medications, and Medication Administration.
- Two Day Course
- Price: $145.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $135.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$130.00 per student
- 15 + people – $120.00 per student
- Location: 11125 W. Layton Ave., Greenfield, WI 53228
- Saturday, January 9 and Sunday, January 10 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, March 6 and Sunday, March 7 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, May 1 and Sunday, May 2 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, July 10 and Sunday, July 11 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, September 11 and Sunday, September 12 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, November 6 and Sunday, November 7 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.