This training course covers a wide range of topics, all designed to provide the information and skills necessary to properly administer medications to those in your care. Some examples of these topics include; Resident Rights, Facility Policies and Procedures, Delegated Procedures, Medication Management, Medical Terms and Abbreviations, Medication Packaging, Labeling, and Storage, Types of Medications, and Medication Administration.
- Two-Day Course
- Price: $145.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people – $135.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$130.00 per student
- 15 + people – $120.00 per student