After taking the CBRF Standard Precautions course, you will understand how infectious agents are spread from person to person and the chain of infection. You will understand how the use of standard precautions prevent the transmission of infectious agents. Lastly, you will know how to use standard precautions to break the chain of infection in a CBRF.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- $5 off per student for same class registrations of 5-9 students
- $10 off per student for same class registration of 10-14 students
- $15 off per student for same class registration of 15 plus students
- Note: Same class registration means, that all the students registered will be attending the same class on the same date.
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2022 Schedule:
- Thursday, January 6 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, February 3 @ 4:00 pm- 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 5 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, March 3 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, April 7 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, April 19 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, May 5 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Refund Policy: View our policies here.