After taking the CBRF Standard Precautions course, you will understand how infectious agents are spread from person to person and the chain of infection. You will understand how the use of standard precautions prevent the transmission of infectious agents. Lastly, you will know how to use standard precautions to break the chain of infection in a CBRF.
- Price: $90.00
- This includes the $20.00 application fee required by the state of WI.
- Group Discounts – CONTACT US:
- 5-9 people -$85.00 per student
- 10-14 people -$80.00 per student
- 15+ people –$75.00 per student
- Location: 10427 W. Lincoln Ave Suite 1400, West Allis, WI 53227
- 2021 Schedule:
- Wednesday, July 7 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 4 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, August 7 @ 8:30am-11am
- Wednesday, September 8 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, October 2 @ 8:30am-11am
- Wednesday, October 6 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 3 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 1 @ 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, December 4 @ 8:30am-11am
- Refund Policy: A class may be cancelled if there are less than two students in the class. If classes are cancelled, the students will be contacted and refunded (or credited toward anther class by the discretion of the student). A student that cancels a class needs to cancel three or more days in advance of the class in order to receive a refund. Students will not receive a refund if he/she cancels within 48 hours and/or does not show up for the class.