Dear family and friends of Castle Senior Living,
We cannot thank you enough for your perseverance and compassion throughout this difficult time period. We are happy to report no new cases of COVID-19 among residents or staff at this time. Birchrock Castle is open to visitation again under the Safer Indoor Visitation Policy guidelines.
All other communities remain open to visitation.
As a friendly reminder, key takeaways for the Safer Indoor Visitation Policy include:
- Visitation must be suspended immediately if there is a suspected or confirmed outbreak at a community.
- Visitations must be scheduled in advance. We are asking families and visitors to please be patient and understanding when setting up visitation as we anticipate a large demand for indoor visits.
- All visitors must wear masks, allow staff to screen for COVID-19 symptoms, and follow the safety protocols.
- Different locations have slightly different protocols, so the individual communities will be communicating specific instructions for that community.
- As always, we are still encouraging virtual visits and making exceptions for compassionate care visits.
While there has certainly been an improvement with more people vaccinated, COVID-19 cases are still higher than we’d like throughout the state, and with the presence and spread of the virus variants in the U.S., we ask everyone to be careful and remain vigilant. Please respect the safeguards that the CDC and the Department of Health have put in place to protect our residents from COVID-19.
The health and safety of our residents and staff remain our top priority. We will continue to be in communication with you as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be well and stay safe.