Dear family and friends of Castle Senior Living,
We are happy to report no new cases of COVID-19 among residents or staff and that all of our communities are open to visitation under our Safer Indoor Visitation Policy. While the mask mandate has been lifted in the greater Milwaukee Metro area for the general public, we continue to wear masks and screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 when welcoming residents, staff and visitors to our communities.
We are taking a resident-centered approach to our visitation policy. Key takeaways for the Safer Indoor Visitation Policy include:
- Visitation must be suspended immediately if there is a suspected or confirmed outbreak at a community.
- Visitations must be scheduled in advance. We are asking families and visitors to please be patient and understanding when setting up visitation times.
- All visitors must wear masks, allow staff to screen for COVID-19 symptoms, and follow the safety protocols.
- Different locations have slightly different protocols, so the individual communities will be communicating specific instructions for that community.
- As always, we are still encouraging virtual visits and making exceptions for compassionate care visits.
While the trends in the United States and Wisconsin seem to be getting better each day, the virus is still present. We ask everyone to please respect the safeguards that the CDC, Department of Health and Castle Senior Living have put in place to protect our residents from COVID-19.
The health and safety of our residents and staff remain our top priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be well and stay safe.