Castle Senior Living’s COVID-19 Response
Our top priority at Castle Senior Living is the safety, health and well-being of our residents and staff. That is why we closely follow the COVID-19 recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Wisconsin Department of Health and local health departments.
Please refer to the following links to access the latest information from the agencies listed above:
Note: The information regarding COVID-19 recommendations changes frequently.
Community-based transmission of COVID-19 in the United States and Wisconsin is climbing each day, and it is clear the virus is still present. Given the volatility of the Delta and Omnicron variant of COVID-19, please be prepared that our regulatory bodies may deem it necessary to revert to more stringent restrictions to visitation and other interactions throughout our communities.
All of our consenting residents have been fully vaccinated.
Castle Senior Living has a team that monitors this information, the current situation and ensures that current COVID-19 control practices are up to date. If a case of COVID-19 would occur in one of our communities, residents and family members of that location will be updated with detailed information. While the CDC has recently updated their recommendations regarding wearing masks, these changes do not apply to assisted living communities. Castle Senior Living is still requiring masks to be worn at all our locations.
Safer Indoor Visitation Policy
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the vaccination process, we are allowing controlled indoor visits under our Safer Indoor Visitation Policy at each location. The full policy and procedures will be explained to visitors prior to their visit. Key takeaways of the Safer Indoor Visitation Policy include:
- Visitation must be suspended immediately if there is a suspected or confirmed outbreak at a community.
- Visitations must be scheduled in advance. We are asking families and visitors to please be patient and understanding when setting up visitation as we anticipate a large demand for indoor visits.
- All visitors must wear masks, allow staff to screen for COVID-19 symptoms, and follow the safety protocols.
- Different locations reached their 14-day post-vaccine clinic date at different times and each community has slightly different protocols, so the individual communities will reach out to their families with instructions on indoor visitation.
- As always, we are still encouraging virtual visits and making exceptions for compassionate care visits.
We have been providing additional regular updates on the COVID-19 situation, visitation policies and more which can be found below.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.