Castle Senior Living’s COVID-19 Response
Our top priority at Castle Senior Living is the safety, health and well-being of our residents and staff. That is why we closely follow the COVID-19 recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Wisconsin Department of Health and local health departments.
Please refer to the following links to access the latest information from the agencies listed above:
Note: The information regarding COVID-19 recommendations changes frequently.
The vaccination process continues to be rolled out and the clinics have gone smoothly. The second dose of the vaccine has begun to be administered and we expect all of our consenting residents to be fully vaccinated by the end of March.
Castle Senior Living has a team that monitors this information, the current situation and ensures that current COVID-19 control practices are up to date. If a case of COVID-19 would occur in one of our communities, residents and family members of that location will be updated with detailed information.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and the vaccination process, we will be allowing controlled indoor visits under our Safer Indoor Visitation Policy at each location, starting 14 days after the second Moderna vaccination clinic at each community. The full policy and procedures will be explained to visitors prior to their visit. Key takeaways of the Safer Indoor Visitation Policy include:
- Visitation must be suspended immediately if there is a suspected or confirmed outbreak at a community.
- Visitations must be scheduled in advance. We are asking families and visitors to please be patient and understanding when setting up visitation as we anticipate a large demand for indoor visits.
- All visitors must wear masks, allow staff to screen for COVID-19 symptoms, and follow the safety protocols.
- Different locations will reach their 14-day post-vaccine clinic date at different times, so the individual communities will reach out to their families with dates and instructions for when the indoor visitation can begin
- All communities will reach that benchmark by the end of March (barring any delays outside of our control).
- As always, we are still encouraging virtual visits and making exceptions for compassionate care visits.
We have been providing additional regular updates on the COVID-19 situation, visitation policies and more which can be found below.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.